BizUnit v2.2 (Build 2.3.1024.0):
+ Framework fix: Test steps where runConcurrently="true" were getting a new context object, instead they should get a reference to cloned version of the current context at the point of starting the test step. Any step may update the ctx object for the test case
+ Context object is now thread safe, this is support sharing across test steps when runConcurrently="true"
+ Context object maybe created and values set on it prior to the execution of a BizUnit test case
+ Ability to flow an existing BizUnit Context object to a test case (i.e. a number of over-loader constructors which take a Context object and a property to get the Context object).
+ Miscellaneous - cleaning up of the source code through out the code base
- addition of argument validation
+ Build process - cleanup and improvements to drive up quality
- additional end to end tests added
- unit tests added to the build process which test the steps in isolation of each other (these are not currently in the installation media).
+ HostConductorStep - bug fixes
- added credentials configuration
- plus misc minor cleanup
+ DotNetObjectInvokerStep - bug fixes
- return paramter was not being treated as optional
- minor doc bugs
- the ability to fetch paramters from the context has been added
+ SOAPHTTPRequestResponseStep - various bugs fixed, (thanks to Wouter Crooy for identifying them).
- defNamespace can be null, this wasn't handled previously
- added ability to invoke web services which don't take arguments
- both request and response payload is now logged
+ Documentation - switched the documentation to SandCastle
- note, there appears to be some issues formatting some of the Xml snippets, I'm in the process of ironing that out
+ XmlContextLoaderStep - minor bug fix
+ Windows Vista - this release has been tested on Vista