Old bugs still there

Mar 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Hi Kevin, what bugs exactly did you fix in this? the XmlContextLoad still doesnt work because of the unnecessary StreamReading which pushes the pointer to the end.. the dotnetobjectinvoker still has the ugly misnamed element "paramter" etc etc... havent tried the SOAPOverHttp yet but thats probably got the same problem.

Maybe no one else uses XmlContextLoad but i for one am extremely frustrated to find this issue still persisting from the old 2004 version days..

Hope to get some response from you on this..

cheers
benjy
BizUnitExtensions coordinator.
Coordinator
Apr 10, 2007 at 9:40 PM
Edited Apr 10, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback Benjy, great to see, as per the home site, this has been fixed in the latest version. Would you mind adding this in the issue tracker next time? thanks, Kevin
Apr 17, 2007 at 9:54 PM
Hi,
Thanks for getting back Kevin.. I will put this on the issue tracker.

cheers
benjy
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2007 at 9:34 PM
Hi Benjy,

Check out the 2.3 alpha release, all of these steps that you mention above are fixed. In fact they all have additional fixes/work, I found some issues with the versions that you had in your extensions project, mostly things such as exception hiding and the ctx logging wasn't being used correctly. In addition there are some minor enhancements.

Cheers,

Kevin
Apr 29, 2007 at 11:36 AM
Hey,
Just downloaded the alpha release. Will go through them. I tried to make sure we werent hiding exceptions in our steps.. some of that must have crept in along the way. When you get time let me know about the context logging issue. No hurry..

Will run all these tests and get back and also see how it links in with the extensions current code base.

cheers
benjy