Bizunit Null reference exception when using with Visual studio 2005 professional

Sep 3, 2009 at 8:05 PM

hi,

I created a class library project since I had not visual studio team system.

I added the test method and I tried to test a sample orchestration it gives me a null reference exception.

Does bizunit work with  VS 2005 professional edition.

Someone please point me in the right direction.

The same code worked in VS 2008 team edition but not working in VS2005 professional.

can someone give me a work around

thanks

Anil

Sep 4, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Hi Anil,

BizUnit can be used with NUnit, MbUnit, MStest etc. However some framework must exist. it cannot run in an ordinary class library project.

Vs2005 Professional does not support MStest projects, but VS2008 profeessional (and of course team edition) does.

HTH,

Benjy

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Hi Santosh,

It not working even in visual studio 2008 professional as well.vs 2008 prof had the test framework.

I am trying to execute bizunit test using nunit the error it gives me id null reference exception :object not set to instance of the object

Thanks

Anil 

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Hi Santosh,

It not working even in visual studio 2008 professional as well.vs 2008 prof had the test framework.

I am trying to execute bizunit test using nunit the error it gives me id null reference exception :object not set to instance of the object

thanks

anil

Sep 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Hi Anil,

Any chance you could post the code you have written? or drop me an email via the contact on codeplex and send it offline and i can try to help. Its difficult to say what the problem could be without looking at the test you've written

Thanks,

benjy