ExecuteMap not working

May 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Bizunit extension v2.3 provides us ability to use MapExecutingStep for testing maps. Does BizUnit 3.0 contains features provided by this extension such as  MapExecutingStep?

From first look I couldn't locate any step for testing map in BizUnit 3.0.

May 11, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Anil,

The core of BizUnitExtensions has been migrated to be compliant with BizUnit 3.0 and the MapExecutingStep now supports the object model. BizUnitExtensions merely provides some additional test step libraries to extend the main BizUnit libraries, so most steps are unique to Extensions and will not be duplicated in the main project.   (But conversely, Extensions does duplicate and extend a couple of steps from the main library  - for example, WaitForFileEx, OrchestrationConductor, SoapOverHttpRequestResponse etc).

There isnt an official release for BizUnitExtensions 3.0 yet, as I have been tied up with loads of other things, however you should be able to just download the source code directly and use the step from there. I will have a release made available soon-ish.

Cheers,

benjy

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM

This is fixed in BizUnit v3.1

thanks,

Kevin

Jun 15, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Thanks Keving. Is Bizunit v3.1 out for usage? I couldn't somehow locate same for download.