New BizUnit User

Feb 21, 2008 at 11:20 PM
Hi All,

I am Ramkannappan, working as an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Test Engineer.

In my organization we are planning to use BizTalk server for EDI messages and BizUnit as a testing tool.

As I am very new to BizUnit, I need some help from you people to understand that tool.

Is there any good book for learning basics of BizUnit, and any sample tests? Or any material related to BizUnit and BizTalk server 2006

Before I have used Quick Test Professional (QTP 8.2) for automation of EDI testing.

Help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram.
Feb 25, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Ram,
Kevin has written a chapter on Testing, discussing BizUnit, in the book he co-authored "Professional Biztalk Server 2006". Check that out. its a really good book and good material.
If you want , also check out : http://biztalkia.blogspot.com/2007/03/getting-started-with-nunit-and-bizunit.html
thats a good tutorial.
You can ping me on my workspace here on codeplex, "BizUnitExtensions" or continue posting your questions here and if i can help i will..

thanks
benjy

Ramkannappan wrote:
Hi All,

I am Ramkannappan, working as an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Test Engineer.

In my organization we are planning to use BizTalk server for EDI messages and BizUnit as a testing tool.

As I am very new to BizUnit, I need some help from you people to understand that tool.

Is there any good book for learning basics of BizUnit, and any sample tests? Or any material related to BizUnit and BizTalk server 2006

Before I have used Quick Test Professional (QTP 8.2) for automation of EDI testing.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram.

Feb 26, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Thank you very much Benjy, I have already ordered the "Professional BizTalk Server 2006" book.
I will read that blog which you have mentioned, and If I have any doubts I will contact you.
Once again thank you very much for your direction to learn BizUnit.
Thanks & Regards,
Ram.

santoshbenjamin wrote:
Ram,
Kevin has written a chapter on Testing, discussing BizUnit, in the book he co-authored "Professional Biztalk Server 2006". Check that out. its a really good book and good material.
If you want , also check out : http://biztalkia.blogspot.com/2007/03/getting-started-with-nunit-and-bizunit.html
thats a good tutorial.
You can ping me on my workspace here on codeplex, "BizUnitExtensions" or continue posting your questions here and if i can help i will..

thanks
benjy

Ramkannappan wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram.