Testing Soap Web Service with custom soap header

Mar 23, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Hi,

I'm new to bizUnit and I'm trying to create a test to send a message  to a web service that was created by exposing an orchestration as a web service. Both the request and the response expect a custom soap header. How can this be done in BizUnit? I've got the following configuration for the test.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<TestCase testName="Test_BenHur_BizTalkProxy_SessionManagement">
    <TestSetup>
    </TestSetup>
    <TestExecution>
        <TestStep assemblyPath="" typeName="BizUnit.SOAPHTTPRequestResponseStep">            
            <!-- The web service -->
            <Timeout>10000</Timeout>
            <WebServiceWSDLURL>http://localhost/BenHurBizTalkWebProxy/BenHurBizTalkOrchestration_BlackhwakSessionManagement_PortBenHurBlackhawk.asmx?wsdl</WebServiceWSDLURL>
            <ServiceName>BenHurBizTalkOrchestration_BlackhwakSessionManagement_PortBenHurBlackhawk</ServiceName>
            <WebMethod>Process</WebMethod>
            <InputMessageTypeName>bh_request</InputMessageTypeName>
            <MessagePayload>F:\Ben Hur\BenHurSolution\BenHurBizTalkOrchestrationTest\Messages\BenHur_Blackhawk_SessionManagement.xml</MessagePayload>
            <!-- Validate the message -->
            <ValidationStep assembly="" typeName="BizUnit.XmlValidationStep">
                <XmlSchemaPath>F:\Ben Hur\BenHurSolution\BenHurBizTalkOrchestrationTest\Schemas\BenHur_Blackhawk_1_4.xsd</XmlSchemaPath>
                <XmlSchemaNameSpace>http://www.ecntransact.co.nz/Schemas/Blackhawk_v1_0</XmlSchemaNameSpace>
                <XPath>
                    <!-- Validate message fields -->
                </XPath>
            </ValidationStep>
        </TestStep>
    </TestExecution>
    <TestCleanup>
    </TestCleanup>
</TestCase>

I've got a separate a schema for my custom soap header.

Is this possible?

Any information greatly appreciated. I see the strengths of implementing the functional test cases with BizUnit. But currently not getting very far.

Thanks,

Andy